August 08, 2008

While I'm Away: The Future of Storytelling Online

I'm on vacation. But here's a question for you, to ponder, and comment upon.

Eric Wolf hosted a panel discussion this morning at the National Storytelling Conference in Gatlinburg, Tennesee, on the future story of storytelling online, examining the role the internet is playing in shaping the 21st century storytelling movement.

This question is for those of you, who, like me, could not be there. If you were attending the discussion what resources would you like to know about?

No fair answering if you did attend the panel.

2 comments:

Professional Storyteller Rachel Hedman said...

Does this mean I cannot say anything since I was on the panel? My focus was on blogs.

I did mention your blog as a wonderful editorial example including the direct address of http://storytelling.blogspot.com.

Until we tell again,

Rachel Hedman

Tim said...

Rachel,
thanks for the plug!

Tim